- You are spending an increasing amount of time away from friends and family to support your “Craft” habit
- You keep your “Crafting” secret
- You think other people don’t understand your “Crafting”
- “Crafting” has caused problems at work
- You evade normal responsibilities because you’d rather be “Crafting”
- You use “Crafting” as an escape from problems
- You always have to keep a set of needles on you
- Your fingers are usually covered in PVC
- You keep “Craft” supplies in hidden places so you don’t run out – under the bed, office desk drawer, purse, etc.
- You spend much of your time thinking about when you can “Craft” again
- You experience unusual calmness, unresponsiveness or looking “spaced out”
- Your “Crafting” started out with experimentation, but now it’s a daily activity
- You feel that you have to “Craft” regularly — this can be daily or even several times a day
- You are dedicating more and more time and money to “Crafting”
If you answered “Yes” to three or more of the above, please rush to your nearest craft store for help.